Herbolsheimer, Henson, Duncan, Gift, Eiten and Hintz, P.C. is a professional corporation whose predecessor firm was established circa 1909 when James Eugene Malone opened his sole practitioner law office in La Salle, Illinois. In 1935, Mr. Malone was joined by George L. Herbolsheimer.
With the exception of the time Mr. Herbolsheimer served in World War II, Eugene and George practiced law until Eugene’s death on July 1, 1949. George carried on the practice as a sole practitioner until September of 1960 when Eugene’s grandson, R. J. Lannon, Jr., joined him. The partnership between George Herbolsheimer and Jim Lannon was officially formed January 1, 1963. The firm continued to grow with the addition of T. Donald Henson in August of 1970, John S. Duncan in August of 1973, Douglas Gift in September of 1975, Gary Eiten in December of 1984, and William P. Hintz in May of 2000.
Herbolsheimer, Henson, Duncan, Gift, Eiten and Hintz, P.C., currently has five attorneys and six staff members. Our office is located in La Salle, Illinois.